Become a Surrogate
Become a surrogate with Gestacy and join the most caring and supportive agency in the US. Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible with more details.
Requirements to become a surrogate
- Has delivered one or more children of her own
- Is a US Citizen or has a Permanent Resident status (for least 3 years)
- Has had no more than 3 previous C-Sections
- Has a healthy BMI (18-35). What’s BMI?
- Financial stability (not receiving government assistance)
- No history of criminal activity
- Age between 21-42
- Does not smoke, use recreational drugs or abuse alcohol
- Willing to undergo medical and psychological assessment
- Is fully committed to the surrogacy process
Gestational Carrier Information
We thank you for taking the time to apply with Gestacy!
- Receive up to $52,000 + benefits
- Compensation and reimbursements covering all pregnancy related expenses
- Additional compensation for surrogates who have an established health insurance plan
- Extensive benefit package valued +/- $8,000
* Review our full list of financial conditions here
The real rewards
Women who become surrogates provide an insurmountable gift of love and compassion to individuals and couples who are unable to conceive on their own. As a surrogate there is sense of pride and satisfaction in knowing that you were able to help another family in such a selfless way. Surrogacy allows you to experience all the joys of pregnancy while being legally protected, financially compensated, and becoming part of a loving and supportive surrogacy community.
Gestacy is committed to you as a surrogate and to helping you bring a child into a loving and deserving family. We work hard to match you with the most compatible, honest and caring intended parents to ensure you have a healthy and supportive journey.
Our team will be with you every step of the way, offering support 24/7 to assist you in taking care of any circumstances that may arise, answer any questions you may have, and ensure your expectations as a surrogate are met.